2009/04/15

I feel so fagged out today...

I stayed up far too late last night. Okay Tuesdays are my Rikude'am nights and I need to sit and cool down once when I get home... like half past 10 in the evening all shvetzik.
So I check my mail box and switch on the home alter.

There is a lovely program about Proud families on a cruise ship from New York City to the Bahamas on the telly. It caught my attention - don't know why, maybe it was the sunny weather or the corus boys? I am not know as a great lover of small babies nor a huge crowd on a cruise ship.



Nu, it was a longer program than I had expected, so I didn't get my required beauty sleep this night - and as we are in the Peysakh week: why is this night not so different from other nights?
But I must say - I loved the program, I wished I had been on that ship or had a host of children in all ages... No, no, not down that path... I love my sister's kid, thats fine and I keep to my orchids. But anyway - I snuffled all the way through the program, and went far too late to bed very Proud!

Etiketter: , ,

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Abonner på Kommentarer til indlægget [Atom]

<< Start