2009/06/29

When the sun shines I can get so sad...


It is a beautiful summer day in Valby. The streets are crowed with people doing Monday shopping on their way home from work. It is this time of the year when Denmark is showing herself from the best side.

I had just got off the S-train and headed in direction of a local supermaked with the best section of kosher groceries. I love the Valby downtown, though a part of Copenhagen it is as a small town. There is a relaxed atmosphere in Valby, and I have my iPod in the ears and the mind on what to buy in the supermaked.

I had just crossed a street when I hear a comment through the music in my iPod. It is clearly aimed on my Magen David round my neck. I turn around and see an elderly man in maybe his late sixties making a face in my direction. I shake my head clearly indicating what I think of him and walk away. I am already too far away to tell him, what I think of the big empty space in his kopf.

Experiences like this can make me sad - but only for a moment - since it is a lovely sunny day today...

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Abonner på Kommentarer til indlægget [Atom]

<< Start